- Lean Videos
- AccuRounds Tour - Leader Standard Work, Visual Controls, Idea Generation - Lean DVD Video
AccuRounds began their lean journey in 1995. In 2006, they received the Northeast Shingo Prize Silver Medal. Remarkably, after realizing this groundbreaking achievement, they reorganized their entire operation, both physically and organizationally. The implementation of a new floor layout designed around value streams and supported by a lean management system provided the platform for an intense focus on process control and customer service. These dramatic changes resulted in:
- Decreased lead times by more than 50%
- Reduced cost of quality to well below 1% of sales
- Improved on-time delivery to greater than 97%
- Enhanced culture of employee alignment & engagement
In this benchmarking DVD, you will learn about the power of leader standard work, visual controls, idea generation, teams of employees making breakthrough improvements, examples of simple yet effective solutions, and various examples of 5S.