Whiteboard easel with dry erase sheets that stick to surfaces with a static cling charge. Our own company whiteboard samples still are affixed on wood, file cabinet, and wall surfaces after almost 2 years! This is better than a traditional paper flip chart easel because you can reuse the whiteboard sheets.
This whiteboard material saves time and offers many benefits for kaizen events, value stream mapping, and other lean manufacturing meetings where a roll up whiteboard or portable whiteboard would come in handy.
To use - Simply write on a whiteboard sheet the same as writing on a paper easel, tear off the whiteboard sheet, but instead of hanging a paper sheet on the wall with pins or tape, simply cling whiteboard paper to any dry, indoor surface with only the embedded static-cling charge including indoor glass, drywall, metal, plastic, wood, brick, and marble surfaces.
- For use indoors
- 15 sheets per pad
- Board size 24" w x 29" H x 2.1 mil depth
- Write on both sides of the sheets
- Can use either permanent (if you want the writing to stay permanent) or dry erase markers
- Reposition the torn off dry erase whiteboard sheets with ease with the static cling charge.
- Convenient to roll up the completed sheet or sheets to take to your next meeting or planning session