An andon system is an essential aspect of lean visual control in a factory and in implementing a successful lean manufacturing program. Andon systems and andon displays will improve response time by support resources to plant operations. Andons can be used for multiple purposes - signaling resources, abnormal conditions, machine issues, and much more. Andon lights are a powerful alternative to andon lean boards as an andon display as they are lower cost to implement and more visual in nature as they signal at the origin of the abnormality or need by an operator.
Cost is $525.00 per andon light. Adding the alarm adds $545.00 to the price. If you don't want the alarm, please choose "no" under alarm selection.
- 3 light LED stack light
- Color combinations include (Red, Amber, Green)
- Alarm tied to one light
- Lights can be set to solid or flashing
- Lights are remotely controlled by wireless keyfob
- Standard power cord for connection to a 110 vac outlet
- Includes L-Bracket for mounting
- Units are approximately 24” in overall length
- Remote has an approximate max range of 45 to 65 feet, dependent on the obstacles it must communicate through.
- Alarm is approximately 83 db.
- This item can not be hooked up to a timer, machine, etc; it is sold as a stand alone unit.
Please note: All andon lights are custom so all sales are final. Additionally, usually the lead time to get andon lights ready for shipment is between a few business days to 2 weeks.