Heavy Duty Floor Marking Striped Tape used in the 5S process in the lean manufacturing floor or warehouse. This vinyl floor marking tape works well as shadow tape.
- Remove backing as you apply to surface
- Use pressure for maximum adhesion
- Cut to desired length
- Before applying tape, wash surface to eliminate dust, dirt, and oil residue. Water-based cleaners recommended. Oil-Based cleaners may leave a film and prevent proper adhesion to contact surface.
Step 2 (Optional)
- Apply 2”, 3", 4", or 5" wide clear tape over top of colored or striped tape in heavy traffic areas.
Implementing lean should start with 5s - seiketsu, seiri, seiso, seiton, shitsuke. Properly marking the workplace is an important step in a 5S implementation. An effective 5S program should consist of 5s in the office and in manufacturing. Good floor markings help in 5S training for operators. The tape can be used as safety floor tape to help mark out critical locations on the shop floor to improve safety. Use heavy duty industrial floor marking tape to mark your floors and other areas of your workplace quickly and easily!
This durable product will outlast other types floor marking. Marking your floors to sustain work place organization is no longer limited to paint and traditional floor tape. Heavy duty floor marking tape is a durable, revolutionary product that is used on the floor just like tape or paint, but with significant differences. Unlike traditional tape, heavy duty floor marking tape has a release backing that is removed during application, so it will not stretch or curl. The vinyl is thin, yet durable, so it will not snag and lift off the floor in high traffic areas.
Heavy Duty Floor Marking Tape benefits:
- Doesn't require chemicals for removal like paint
- Won't curl, stretch, or snag
- Easy heat removal
- Many color options
- Available in a variety of widths
- Not just limited to floors - It can be applied to most smooth surfaces including: Floors, Glass, Metal, Plastic Peg Boards, Desk Tops, and Dry Erase Boards.
- A more effective way to 5S your facility
|Application Temperature||Minimum application temperature in +40F|
|Color Fade||Up to 5 years under normal exposure conditions|
|Water Resistance||Test for specific application|
|Storage Stability||1-year shelf life when stored at 70F and 50% relative humidity|
|Product Removal||Remove by applying low heat|
|Width & Length||Striped: 2”x100’ only|
Tape is distributed with the intent that this product will be useful, but without any warranty. It is provided “As Is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the product is with the end-user.